Problems with hud 2013

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
Problems with hud 2013
Date: November 12, 2014 08:43PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Hello forum, when using hud 2013 some questions appeared to me:

1.From time to time (often every lap on the same place on the racetrack) during a race the message "Race control - DRS enabled" appears. Why this message? We don't have DRS in GP4 yet and maybe we will never have it. So how can I turn it off?

2.With the "I"-key I can make the GPxPatch hud to disappear, that works, but unfortunately some parts (not the complete hud) of the hud 2013 are disappearing as well. :( Pressing "I" once again makes the rest of the hud disappearing as well, pressing it a third time leads to everything is back again like before. What's wrong there?

3.The hud only shows the top speed up to 359 kph (without the font version that I don't want to use because it looks ugly). I wrote a new item into the hud2013_1_(km/h).ini and searched for and found a .tga-file showing "360". But the hud still shows only 359 kph as maximum, even when driving 370 kph. How can I make it using the 360 as well?

4.I want to have shown up to 8 gears in the game (dropping out "N" instead) and even changed that in GPxPatch already. But it still shows only up to 7th gear in the game. :(

I hope someone can help me. :-)
Re: Problems with hud 2013
Date: November 17, 2014 09:06PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy