Hockenheimring 1960 - Track building by TG

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
Hockenheimring 1960 - Track building by TG
Date: September 15, 2014 11:00PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Coming soon.... ;)

[www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

Before 1966, the Hockenheimring in Germany was also called "Kurpfalzring" and was a 7.725 km long high-speed-track with the ancient westcurve in the city of Hockenheim. It was opened in 1938 as a permanent race track and was destroyed in World War Two, in 1947 it was rebuilt with the same layout. Unfortunately, in 1965 a highway was built right behind the old start-finish-line to cut of the westcurve and some parts of the track from the rest, which led to the construction and opening of the motodrome in 1966. What I will try is to bring the 7.725 km layout of Hockenheimring/Kurpfalzring to GP4, so everyone can join racing on another dangerous track with long forgotten track parts back in 1960. The dat-file is not a final one and has to be modified (some track wides and corners are still wrong), so please give me some time, I will try my best to build this track in a minimum of time. :-)
Re: Hockenheimring 1960 - Track building by TG
Date: September 16, 2014 03:14AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Looking foward. (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: September 16, 2014 08:00AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Fast as hell, I like it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: September 16, 2014 10:48AM
Posted by: thestig88
Ohhhhhh yeeeessssss! Bring it on!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy