Caterham New Livery.

Posted by SpeedDriver 
Caterham New Livery.
Date: July 09, 2014 08:03PM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Dears friends.

Does anyone think update with new Caterham's livery of their new owners?

Thanks you.
Re: Caterham New Livery.
Date: July 11, 2014 12:05AM
Nothing?

Again... New Caterham Livery who can made?
Date: July 11, 2014 01:18AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Someone who is willing to do it and have time to do it.
That means that if nobody want to do it, you will have to do it yourself

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: July 11, 2014 03:57AM
There are very kind people around like you. They did not even bother to respond with a gentleness are taken. Ever the idea was to have updated each race cars, but there seems to like you, who prefer to gather screenshots. That's easy... can make a baby. Go play (O surely see for TV)Ice Hockey, your religion!
Date: July 11, 2014 09:35AM
Posted by: rracunis
SpeedDriver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing?
>
> Again... New Caterham Livery who can made?

Don't worry , the new Caterham and all other cars will be release at the Silverstone racing . Just wait few days more and the cars made by your friend will be launched !
If for any reason it doesn't happen ( I do believe it will happen ) , then you have to make the car by yourself .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2014 09:36AM by rracunis.
Date: July 11, 2014 05:21PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I don't know if you're insulting me because quite frankly I have a hard time understanding what you wrote

I just want to make it clear. The new livery will be made if anyone feels like they have the time and energy to do it. If not, and you really really want this livery made, then I suggest you try make it yourself mate. Requests like the one you made here rarely work out because the modders around here don't want to deal with pressure.

I did not mean to be rude, I hope you understand that. I just told you how it works around here

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: July 11, 2014 07:50PM
It is not rude thing. It's arrogance and lack of solidarity.

Greetings.
Date: July 11, 2014 07:57PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
SpeedDriver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is not rude thing. It's arrogance and lack of
> solidarity.
>
> Greetings.

Yes, it's arrogant to not pander to your every need and whim. If anything, you're the arrogant one for expecting us to do something for you immediately. This sort of thing takes time and effort on the modders parts, many of whom have jobs and families. Get some perspective, son.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: July 11, 2014 08:06PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Hm, I think we simply aren't enough modders with enough leisure time to implement all the changes over the whole season. If there is someone having pleasure to make e.g. all the liveries of a certain car --> Great! But I think it is already a great archievement for the community to have GP4 as current as it is by now (Y).

So, my advice to everyone begging for liveries, tracks or something similar is:
Start modding yourself! With a little practice and patience it is quite easy and gives you pleasure ;-). And if you don't know, how to do it, ask for advice here. We have a great community and a lot of people will help you ;-).
Date: July 11, 2014 08:13PM
Posted by: quickslick
it's not fair from you SpeedDiver, to call it arrogance from Eric. He is always kind and helpful and he's right with what he said. I fully agree with him. Don't forget, there's a real life and no one is sitting back at home and waiting for requests about new liveries, or something else. You have to learn to be patient, or give it a go at yourself ;). You're not the only one who wants to have the stuff, there are many other guys around and maybe someone works already on the new cars, who knows. So calm down and wait ;)
Date: July 11, 2014 08:44PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Oh it is Speed (F**king) Driver again... Who would dare to waste their precious time for a f***tard like you? Nobody!

Do it by yourself if you think Eric is arrogant...

@Eric, Jake, klausfeldmann & Jürgen

You gentlemen are generous. How have you guys even dealt with this lunatic for this long?! You guys just rock!

@mortal

I think SpeedDriver who doesn't show any respect to the others needs to leave the community. What do you think?

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2014 08:45PM by ColdBlood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy