Downloaded carset - pit limiter and downshift the same button

Posted by Bouncebackability 
Hi All,

I've downloaded the 2002 GP4italia car set, installed it all and its working ok, but the mod has added the pit limiter on/off function, and its been set to the same button as what I use for downshifting on my wheel. So every time I change down the limiter comes on and off.

How can I either remove the limiter (so its automatic like in the base game) or reassign this key? I obviously dont want to change my downshift button

Many thanks,

BBA!
Can nobody give me any advice? :(
Just had a look for you.
You need to open "keybind.ini" in "Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_data".
And change what is beside "PitLimiter =" to which ever key/button you desire.
Or.
To disable manual pit limiter you need to open "gp4tweak.ini" in "Data\Tweaker"
Find "PitLimiter =" and change it to 0.

Hope it helps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2014 12:04PM by mclarenaustralia.
Hi mclarenaustralia, thanks for your reply, but unfortunately your suggestion doesn't work, in fact there is no keybind.ini and PitLimiter isnt included in either the gp4tweak_data or gp4tweak ini's. There is also no Tweaker folder, the ini's are just in the Data folder.

I have tried to add PitLimiter = 0 into the gp4tweak.ini under the section that says [SYSTEM_TWEAKS_ENABLE], where I can turn on/off other tweaks such as the visor, but this hasn't worked. I've also played around with a few other options based on your suggestion, but to no success.

Does anyone else have any other ideas? It's definitely the GP4italia 2002 mod by Ivan Marinelli I've installed so I'm not sure why the files are different???
For mods that doesn´t have the tweaker folder, you have to start CSM, uncheck the "Quick Start" option, load the mod, when it´s loaded run GP4 Tweaker and edit it from there, apply and close and it should work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy