Help! Very strange and difficult problem with changing helmets caused by official GP4 Patch v9.6 (?)

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
Hello, I come across with a strange problem when I installed a downloaded helmets set. It works fine but three cars still have the original helmets, which are the two BARs and the second Minardi. I first thought the tex-files were faulty or missing, but after I tried out several other helmets for that three cars I realized that the helmets of that three cars can't be changed. :-O Then I suddenly remembered that I have read somewhere that the official GP4 Patch v9.6 with which I have patched GP4 changed the helmets of the BARs because they were originally reversed and changed the helmet of Alex Yoong because it was originally the helmet of the test driver in the game. And now exactly this three helmets changed by Patch v9.6 can't be changed by renaming and changing the tex-files for drivers. Does anyone have an idea for an solution how this three helmets can be changed as well? I am at my wits end now. :(
When you change helmet textures into your cars.wad, you have also to replace driver9_1, driver9_2, driver10_1, driver10_2, driver21_1 and driver21_2 into the Infogrames/ Grand Prix 4 / cars folder ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 10:36PM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy