WIN7 GP4 - Need help with GP4 and Kedy87 Mod2013

Posted by TreazerVF41 
WIN7 GP4 - Need help with GP4 and Kedy87 Mod2013
Date: February 03, 2014 12:41PM
Posted by: TreazerVF41
Hello Guys,

i am a old newbi with Grand Prix 4. Last Time i played is over 8 years ago. Now i found out... its modded with 2013 cars / tracks etc etc.

I have some problems and i really hope you all might help. I read some FAQ's here and on other pages but its not helpful overall.

Here are some of my problems.

- I installed a clean version GP4 from my CD and a Patch 9.6
- I installed GPxPatch
- ZaZTools

and i downloaded the Mod2013 with 4 Updates.

I installed also the Mod. I changed the graphics.cfg to my screen resolution and this also works great.

- The first problem, during the driver selection ingame, the names of the drivers are the same like the original of 2001. During a race in a car they are all right. How can i change this?
- Second problem with the tracks. I choose for exapmle Monza Italy ingame. But the loading screen is Belgium and the Track looks like Hockenheim. Whats going wrong there?
- During a race i have in an other cameraangle over the driver. Its easier for me to drive. But i see also the new HUD and the old original HUD. I think i can turn the old one off... but i really dont know how to do.

I hope you all can understand my bad english :) its a longer time ago for me and i really hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot for this

/Treazer
Re: WIN7 GP4 - Need help with GP4 and Kedy87 Mod2013
Date: February 03, 2014 08:14PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Have you also installed the decrypted EXE 1.02?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: WIN7 GP4 - Need help with GP4 and Kedy87 Mod2013
Date: February 08, 2014 05:08PM
Posted by: TreazerVF41
i think yes.
I installed the exe from gp4db.com. This file has 5.98MB / 6.275.072 Bytes.

Sry for my late reply. I had much to work :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy