How to convert a non-csm mod to a csm mod

Posted by giuco78 
How to convert a non-csm mod to a csm mod
Date: November 23, 2013 10:10AM
Posted by: giuco78
Hi to everyone. I need help, i have the 1993 Mrmpleo mod and i wanna know if is possible convert it in a csm mod for my own use. It's a great mod!
Re: How to convert a non-csm mod to a csm mod
Date: November 23, 2013 11:28AM
Posted by: mortal
Yes, it is possible. But if the mod runs as it is, why convert it? Download an empty mod and start from there. Look at other csm mods to see how they are structured, use the information to build your mod.
There might already be a 1993 csm mod available. If your next question is going to be where do I find it, I do not know. Google is your friend, also try GP4-Argentina.com

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 23, 2013 01:34PM
Thank you, i will try to find it or to do it by myself. (Y) But if anyone know where i can find it, i will appreciate!!!!
Date: November 24, 2013 02:33AM
Posted by: Foreverk
you can download the 1993 empty mod from TomMK (GP4 central) at this topic:
[www.grandprixgames.org] (Y)
Date: November 27, 2013 06:32PM
Thank you Foreverk.
Date: November 27, 2013 09:16PM
I have downloaded the 1993 empty mod. How can compile it? Thank you
Date: November 27, 2013 10:53PM
Posted by: mortal
This is not so easy to explain, and afaik there is not a tutorial. The best way to proceed is to look at the structure of another mod and go from there. It is something you will have to learn if you want to understand CSM mods.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 28, 2013 11:35AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
There is one tutorial on GP4facile, but it's in french. If you're confortable enough with that language, it could make the trick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy