Sound issue in game with 5.1 system [Fixed]

Posted by Alessio88 
Sound issue in game with 5.1 system [Fixed]
Date: November 06, 2013 05:51PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,i hope that someone will be able to help me on that sound that i have with my gp4,i'm running windows 7 professional 64 bit,and when i'am in the main menu or in any menu all the speakers are working fine,but then once i start to play in game only the central speaker it's working but if press esc,again in the menu all 5 speakers are working,any help please?I would like all the 5 speaker to always work..

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2013 04:53PM by Alessio88.
Re: Sound issue in game with 5.1 system
Date: November 10, 2013 10:50AM
no one please? :(

Greetings
Alessio

Date: November 10, 2013 01:08PM
Posted by: mortal
Maybe not too many are running a 5.1 system. If you have a dedicated sound card, I'd look at trying different drivers. I assume you have run through the sound calibration menu and tried 2D sound. Also, look at testing another set of speakers and see if the issue remains. Have a look at the sound setup in Windows, maybe you can disable some of the speakers and test. It might give you some idea as to what is going on. I'm not familiar with 5.1 so I'm not really in much of a position to help you.
What you have to keep in mind is the fact that GP4 is over ten years old and it's possible the code is not designed to cope with advanced sound systems.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 10, 2013 03:38PM
Thanks for you reply :),well my sound card it's in integrated in my mother board,i've rune the sound calibration menu,but i can't set the multi speaker option in the sound menu,which option i could find on windows?also could you point me where to find some others drivers?cheers

Greetings
Alessio

Date: November 10, 2013 08:02PM
Drivers would only be available from your mobo manufacturer.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 11, 2013 07:49AM
thanks for the tips mate,now with the new drivers i've managed to make working 4 speakers out of 5 xd,better than nothing thanks again :)

Greetings
Alessio

Date: November 11, 2013 08:21AM
That's good. :-) Mark your topic [fixed].

Date: November 11, 2013 04:53PM
yep,sure sorry i forgot it :) thanks again

Greetings
Alessio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy