IMG 'GP4 2004' Season MOD v1'+ Track + V.2+ V.3 Online at Dragon racing

Posted by Leslie 
thanks Vizu from f1gamers.com/ :)

quote from Vizu !

The Infernos` Modification GP42004 BaseModv1 for Grand Prix 4 :-

Well, Primarily this mod should attract the Newbies who are having a tough time updating the game to 2004 cars, helmets etc... by themselves, but this mod also has some New Exclusive Features that might make even the Seasoned GP4 Veteran gamers {who have their GP4 already updated to 2004} have a sneak into it.
We call it the Infernos` Modification, as almost 60% of the work is done by GP4 F1gamers.
New Features :- WEll i would first wanna talk about the "Exclusive" features of the mod before the obvious 2004 cars, helmets, pitcrew etc that are general in any mod. CREDITS and "Detailed" description of each of the features is given in the READ ME which you must have a look prior to installing the mod and get 'GP4 Tweaker 1.0.4.5 CU1 Full' before installing Mod. btw, all the new features is by Infernos.

1. Individual Cockpits to each car :- ........ yup, we redesigned the t-cam {right arrow click} and changed its codes heavily to get a cockpit model straight from the car youre driving. Now each car has a Unique look in the cockpit as they happen to differ in shapes and textures.

2. Individual Physics to each car :- ........ well, a much more detailed description of this "new" feature is given in the READ ME. Each car now handles very differently, and its almost impossible now to get the minardi win races easily in the highest difficulty settings. The game has a common physics file to which each car acts different to it, and the physics file is thoroughly Hard to master. So, for newbies and grip-lovers, there are three more Physics files embedded in gpxpdata/phys folder to have your own choice.

3. Extended Pit-Radio Commentary :- ....... we added more than 30 new voices for many events during the race. So, the tension just builds up during a race.

4. Optimised High-Speed Sensation :- ........ The game now has a Developed Speed Sensation. WE believe we achieved a full 200% increase in the speed, You would now have the adrenaline pumping, going right down the straight after the lesmos at Monza in a BMW in its own cockpit view.

5. New Menu System :- Menus are now changed. The format is still the same, as i believe GP4 stock Menu Format and BGMusic are Top Class stuff which dont need change.

6. 7th Gear Auto-Enabled in the Game.
7. 2004 Track order
8. 2004 Early Season performances
9. 2 Exclusive Cars by Enzojz.... F2004 & C23
10. Ricardo Lampert`s Track Pack 3.5 {IMG customised}.

The Following are the General Features of the IMG 2004 mod.

1. 2004 Early season Cars
2. 2004 Helmets, Hans & Air winglets Shape
3. 2004 Pitcrew
4. 2004 Team Art
5. 2004 Loading Screens
6. 2003 Records In-Game updated as the mod happens to be 2004.
7. New Sound Package
8. 3D Rims
9. Sharp Grid Lines
10. 2004 TV Overlays

and a few more....

You will Get a Detailed 'CREDITS' list and 'Description' of Every Feature in the READ ME that is packaged along with the mod.
We will try bring an ADDon patch giving Track specific Cars, Drivers and their Performances along with it, and also an IMG customised "2004 Track Pack" by Ricardo within this week. So cross your fingers for it.

The individual cockpits have a 'NO-display' steering wheel, as it happens to be a Re-vamped version of the T-cam. However, the lack of display is completely compensated with the Details on the Rev-meter and some GpxPatch on-screen displays. {The T-cam now is "Page-Up" button clicked Twice. Clicked Once will give a pseudo "Bumper cam" which is quite an amazing cam itself, we have more new cams with the 'pageup' button}. We hope we can bring out 3D arms and Individual steering wheels to each team with a future patch, as the guys who done it are currently Unavailable.

The Link :-

NOTE :- It IS 'MANDATORY' that you Install "GP4 Tweaker 1.0.4.5 CU1 FULL" before Installing the Mod. It can be found at

[gp4tweaker.vadertrophy.com] ............. search for the above mentioned tweaker version, download it and install it.
After youre done with extraction, make sure you have a Fresh copy of GP4 installed with or without 9.6 update and 'Tweaker 1.0.4.5 CU1 full' installed already. Open the Extracted Mod install program, See the Instructions, Install the Mod, Check for New Desktop Icon, Double click it, Have FUN!!!

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2005 12:34PM by Leslie.
Re: IMG 'GP4 2004' Season MOD v1' Online
Date: February 11, 2005 12:01AM
Posted by: Nik_I
wow! thats really impressive!
Re: IMG 'GP4 2004' Season MOD v1' Online
Date: February 11, 2005 12:02AM
Posted by: Leslie
Download from Drgaon racing here

[www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

:):)

By the way, I would like to inform you all that Dragon racing was back to normal and all download section for GP4 MODs was reopen, so enjoy stay and keep up your good jobs for GP4 !!!

[www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

:):)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2005 12:23AM by Leslie.
Re: IMG 'GP4 2004' Season MOD v1' Online at Dragon racing
Date: February 11, 2005 12:20AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Sounds very good, downloading it right now ;-)

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Already downloaded and tryed it's great specially Optimised High-Speed Sensation !!!
Date: February 11, 2005 12:28AM
Posted by: fongu
very well done you guys, glad you got round to releasing this wonderful work :)

Date: February 11, 2005 12:30AM
vesuvius Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Already downloaded and tryed it's great specially
> Optimised High-Speed Sensation !!!

totally agree !!

The highest speed feeling for GP4 Mods...

LeSLie

Date: February 11, 2005 12:32AM
Posted by: Jorn
I don't get it, what is the "Optimised High-Speed Sensation"? What has changed?
Date: February 11, 2005 12:36AM
Jorn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get it, what is the "Optimised High-Speed
> Sensation"? What has changed?
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----------------------------------------------
> -Smooth-
> Jorn Bieseman
> uNt Racing Team
> www.uNtracing.tk

just like the feeling when you saw at TV, the same feeling, the car run in very high speed and everything are moving fast....etc

LeSLie

Date: February 11, 2005 12:58AM
Posted by: Jorn
So new updated physics... Say what you have changed, I'm not a n00b :p
Date: February 11, 2005 02:12AM
Posted by: Nik_I
i hit 340km/h down the back straight at montreal
Date: February 11, 2005 09:52AM
Posted by: Enzojz
Vizu tweaked the focus of the camera lens in order to let the T-Cam be of realstic life , the improved speed sense is a co-product of it.
Date: February 11, 2005 05:51PM
Posted by: Viju
Jorn,
The Physics were modeled using real life F1data as far as aerodynamics are concerned, like the downforce and drag coefficients were modeled refering to 2004 top speeds at corners and long straights, front/rear tracks and wheelbase from directly two f1 teams, and even for tyre specifications we followed real data from f1 tyre supplier, and these really didnt give a considerable effect on car handling i tell you. so to get a more dramatic change in the car handling, much has been tweaked with "trial/error" process in the cop, cog height, and weight distribution, tyre slip angles to have that "twitchy" feeling to the car even after you get the best setup. We designed the physics in a way the driver always needs to put opposite locks and counter the oversteers and understeers. WE believe thats what Real F1 Car Physics is all about. Nevertheless if youre not happy with it, there are three more Physics files embedded in the gpxpdata folder {that also includes original GP4 stock physics} for you to choose which you like. I take this oppurtunity to thank all those guys here who agreed to permit their fantastic work in our mod. Thanks guys. Thank you one and all :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2005 06:03PM by Viju.
Date: February 11, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: sunil

nice mod guys. so happy to see u work hard for this good mod.
keep it up

just tried and it was fun like MP_2004.

well done and congrats to everyone in the team.

bye
Nice, wel done

thx for the kind remarks guys

any questions feel free to ask :)

Ralf
Date: February 12, 2005 04:26AM
Posted by: Joeku
Bloody brilliant , This mod is great thanks! Used a few diff cars but its a great mod well done guys!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a breakthrough? :-o
Congrats!
Date: February 12, 2005 11:23AM
Posted by: Norway
Great mod!

Thank you!

;-)
Date: February 12, 2005 11:30AM
Posted by: sunil

@ralf

how can i edit gp.exe for my own camera angles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy