Public message to Mr Hega.

Posted by BobT 
Public message to Mr Hega.
Date: October 29, 2013 05:03AM
Posted by: BobT
Mr. Hega:

Since not receive private messages to one I must see my post asking public at launch:F1 2013 car set for GP4 *released*.

Thank you for your attention and best.

BobT
Re: Public message to Mr Hega.
Date: October 29, 2013 09:55AM
Posted by: Hega
First of all, you sent your pm 8 hours ago. As we live in completely different time zones, it was 2:00AM here. I gotta sleep every now and then, you know. In the future, I think it would be good to wait a couple of days before starting a topic like this.

And about your "problem". You've got your answer several times already. The cockpit shape you're using is about 8 years old, and way too low for the 2013 cars.

You can either get a new cockpit shape, or try moving your current cockpit shape higher in gp4builder or zmodeler.

I'm not going to start attaching the suspensions to the cars, because that will a) ruin the movement of the suspension ingame and b) ruin the damage model, because the suspensions will no longer fly off when you hit a wall.
Date: October 29, 2013 07:00PM
Mr. Hega:

You believe to be right noting the age of the cockpit, but to install the update that cockpit had no problem with different types of car that logically indicates that you have done something wrong or did not have adequate capacity for transformation.

Besides his response seemed authoritative and their considerations far removed from what should be a community with a common interest.

Thank you very much for your selflessness.

Greetings.

BobT.
Date: October 29, 2013 11:23PM
Posted by: TomMK
Just download the 2013 Mod by GP4 Central. I have used most of Hega's Codemasters cars in that mod (except the Sauber, Williams and Toro Rosso) and I have fixed the suspension arms showing in all of them.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: October 29, 2013 11:53PM
Posted by: rracunis
BobT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Hega:
>
> Since not receive private messages to one I must
> see my post asking public at launch:F1 2013 car
> set for GP4 *released*.
>
>
> Thank you for your attention and best.
>
> BobT

Probably you are not VIP as usually people have to be at other GP4 sites for having works or replies . But I don't believe that this is the reason , you are talking about Mr. Hega , not about Mr. Nothing . I don't understand why only at this site people should act as a community with a common interest . Why does it not happen in all GP4 sites ?
Date: October 30, 2013 12:38AM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Jcaranti deja vĂș?

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: October 30, 2013 03:02AM
Mr. Racunis (does it?) Who is Mr. Hega ... God? or an arrogant one who believes doing good works that others praise (See Monza 2013 and yes it is good I am Sir Geoff Crammond).

And Meteoro ... What other people have to see this?

From the arrogance, selfishness and any other adjective you prefer now avoid and spoke on various forums but seems to have no solution ...

Ah! Mods not looking because I never used a Mod

Greetings to all have a good time ... Mr. Hega invites certainly "turn" for your participation.
Date: October 30, 2013 08:54AM
Posted by: Diax F1
BobT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Racunis (does it?) Who is Mr. Hega ... God? or
> an arrogant one who believes doing good works that
> others praise (See Monza 2013 and yes it is good I
> am Sir Geoff Crammond).
>
> And Meteoro ... What other people have to see
> this?

>
> From the arrogance, selfishness and any other
> adjective you prefer now avoid and spoke on
> various forums but seems to have no solution ...
>
> Ah! Mods not looking because I never used a Mod
>
> Greetings to all have a good time ... Mr. Hega
> invites certainly "turn" for your participation.

Seeing as how it's on a public forum, quite a few people...

With regards to everything else, get a grip. It is hardly arrogance that people would like to be praised for work they do, whether here or anywhere in life (and I doubt Hega claims to be omniescent, either). If anything, the arrogant one here is you - "Ah! Mods not looking because I never used a Mod". When someone is trying to help you out with your issue, and you respond with a dismissive comment like that, who looks the bigger idiot?

And you're Geoff Crammond? LOL good joke, I doubt he (a man of British heritage) fell over, bumped his head and forgot how to write in English - because believe me, I can barely make out what you're trying to say.

Date: October 30, 2013 09:06AM
Posted by: mortal
I am closing this topic, I think we've all seen enough.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy