GP4 Mod 1991 Feedback

Posted by alex.kientzl 
GP4 Mod 1991 Feedback
Date: October 20, 2013 11:07PM
Posted by: alex.kientzl
Hello to all GP4 Fans.

I´ve used this 1991 Mod with 1991 Trackpack from cleberpister & plodekk plus 1991 mod update 01 + 1991 trackpack v2.

Started a Full Season (on Rookie Dog .... ).Quali 15 Minutes,Weather realistic.Driver Gerhard Berger/Mclaren

First great Thing: this Mod works perfectly with NO CRASHES on my System.I´m now on Race 11 in Spa.

I´ve watched a few Things:

In the first Race in Phoenix i´ve finished alone,all other Racers retired (with different Reasons in different Laps ;-) )
Trying 4 FULL GP´s it´s still the same...:-o

I´ve read in GP4 Forums of the Problem with Races that freezes suddenly (no Programm Crash !!).
I had this Phenomen 1 Time in a Full Race in France/Magny Cours/Rhone Poulenc.After 4th in Quali and in the Race climbing to the Leader Position,at Lap 33 the Programm/Screen freezes.
Trying a Pitstop one Lap before,then a slow Lap in 32th brings no other Result.Then i´ve loaded the Savegame and making a new Quali,the Race can be finish.

In Mexico,Silverstone and Hockenheim i´ve retired with Transmission broken.Ok this Thing i´ve checked by myself...:-) Transmission Settings are to HIGH *ggg*

Btw Retire: Is this correct,when I´m loading the retired GP again (from the Start Grid) ,that my Car retires exactly in the same Round as before with the same Reason ?

So,now I´m in Spa 1991 ....many,many Thanks to all the People for working on this great Mod,the Tracks,Cars etc. Thank You so much for many Hours of Fun and good Racing (from an other Time (Y) )

P.S. sorry for my english,i am from Austria ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy