Zaz tools download broken?

Posted by MickL 
Zaz tools download broken?
Date: August 31, 2013 10:38PM
Posted by: MickL
I've just got GP4 running on my Windows 7 64 bit and now I'd like to update with more recent seasons and custom helmets/cars for the kids.

The problem is I can't seem to find a working version of Zaz Tools.

Every version I've downloaded when I try to uncompress shows a virus. Pretty sure there's no virus so I'm trying to
disable the alerts.

When I get past that, the uncompressed folder shows nothing in the file. Could be the virus checker. Not sure.

Or maybe the tool I'm using to uncompress isn't right.

Is there an uncompressed version of Zaz Tools around or am I doing something wrong to getting this tool working.

Also, the GP4DB.org Zaz tool give a server error when attempting a download.

Stuck for now.

Thanks in advance.

Mick
Re: Zaz tools download broken?
Date: August 31, 2013 11:03PM
Posted by: mortal
Turn off your anti-virus, or allow csmcore.exe in the exceptions. Or just use MSE instead of AVG or Norton or whatever it is you have there. The CSM version should be 1.26. Turn off auto-update, the update files are on this site anyway in the downloads area. Patch and nocd.
Back up your original wad in GPSAVES before running any mods. Do not install GP4Tweaker, as it is integrated into CSM. CSM will not run without a clean exe, the 1.26 nocd. Mark your topic [fixed] if it is.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy