GP4 Tracks - extensive List

Posted by pippo46 
GP4 Tracks - extensive List
Date: May 26, 2013 03:45PM
Posted by: pippo46
hi all, I am aware this subject has been posted a few times around, but thought I could post an extensive list of the Formula 1 Tracks of the Past & Present.....

There are 2 reasons WHY I am posting this;

1 - To check any availability of the Tracks for Downloads

2 - I have seen some old tracks in TRACK PACKS - but would not need the whole track pack, but ONLY the individual track..... is it possible to some how extract the individual track from a track pack?if so, HOW???

I am enclosing a link of tracks through wikipedia, & would appreciate input of who can provide a few 'missing tracks' from the past;

List of F1 Tracks

The tracks that I am looking for are the following please;

A1-Ring
Bugatti Circuit
Fuji Speedway
Hockenheimring (both old LONG & new SHORT track)
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Istanbul Park
Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet
Circuito del Jarama
Nürburgring
Österreichring
Circuit Paul Ricard
Sebring International Raceway
Tanaka International Circuit
Circuit Zolder

I have gone through several website, that I am aware of, but look forward to your replies. I had links of GP4 website that are no longer online, so it can be harder at times, but perhaps some experienced users online, could provide the files....

Thanks
Re: GP4 Tracks - extensive List
Date: May 26, 2013 05:09PM
Posted by: spencer4242
What years are you looking for? Because A1Ring, Hockenheim, and Nurburgring are originals?

As for your second point, yes, it's possible to extract them from a trackpack. Use TSM and extract the whole pack, you'll find them all in your 'Grand Prix 4/Tracks' folder, then just choose the ones you want to use :)

Hope this helps! (Y)

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Date: May 27, 2013 05:52PM
thanks spencer4242

What years are you looking for? Because A1Ring, Hockenheim, and Nurburgring are originals?

Well IF one has both version, the old & new, I would appreciate both.

Use TSM and extract the whole pack

I'll try doing this.......

Anyone else can post some links please with regards to the rest?

Thanks
Date: May 27, 2013 06:06PM
Posted by: truecrysis
A1-Ring: 1981, 2002, in original game.
Bugatti: 2006
Fuji: 2008
Hockenheim: Long in original game, Short 2008
Indianapolis: In original game, newer "motogp" version not made
Istanbul: 2008
Autodromo Nelson Piquet: Jacarepagua
Jarama: Not made
Nurburgring: In original game, 2007, Fictional Nordschleife
Österreichring: Same as A1 Ring
Paul Ricard: here
Sebring: Not made
Tanaka: Not made
Zolder: Not sure

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: May 27, 2013 11:14PM
Posted by: Soutsen
A1-Ring 2003 version by SchueyFan, 2003 version Ricardo Lampert
Hockenheimring long version updated by SchueyFan
Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2007 version by Paolo Capriosa, Ed Greenhalgh, Martin Schubert, 2007 version hi-res textures
Circuito del Jarama
Not released yet but i've found this:
[www.dailymotion.com]
So i think mr. Tojepo from GP4Facile working on it :-)

Circuit Paul Ricard 1988 version by Tojepo
Tanaka International Circuit1994-95 beta by Edu_13 & Zjokke
Circuit Zolder mid 80's version is now has a W.I.P. status. You can watch the progress so far

Additional notes:
You can try to get a lot of versions of the modern F1 tracks on gp4forever. Just sign up there, and follow the instructions of the authors who publish their work on that website.
Some other versions, different from those which listed above also can be founded as the part of the magnificent trackpacks by Plodekk & Cleberpister. It is Autodromo Nelson Piquet'88, other Paul Ricard (by N00binho), more finished Tanaka 94-95 and many other.

And THIS

modern version of Zolder actually was converted a long ago from a TOCA game as far as I know. But for some reasons mr. Jim Connors the author of this work never released it. Moreover he even decided to delete all his works from his hard drive when he left the gp4 modding. So it means that this version has zero chances to be popped up anywhere. So we must respect his decision, even if I am myself want to smack him in the face sometimes due this fact...:-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2013 11:15PM by Soutsen.
Date: May 28, 2013 05:32AM
Could I have asked for better replies to my thread truecrysis & Soutsen Simply AWESOME replies..... THANK YOU !!!! )

Replies like these & of course other threads keep our GP4 Community alive & kicking! However it is still a pity where other old websites who had extensive files for all, are no longer available online.

Would we ever get the chance to see a GP4 world beater game/simulation? we have to bear in mind that GP4 is more than 10 years old & thanks to the magnificent developers, we are still enjoying GP4 more than ever!

Anyway again, THANKS, & the more replies we can have the better, & perhaps the moderator can 'mark'this thread as FLAGGED as important for fellow users to have the chance for the files!

Cheers & remember RIGHT FOOT Only......... ;
Date: May 28, 2013 07:47PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Way to go Soutsen..

Zolder is surely most awaited..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy