Title Challenge

Posted by spencer4242 
Title Challenge
Date: April 19, 2013 06:48AM
Posted by: spencer4242
Hi, I've been playing gp4 for so many years, playing on a keyboard, and using my own performance and physics files. However my problem is whenever I compete in a championship and choose a top team, I struggle to compete with their consistency, because some circuits I'm fastest and some I'm at the back fighting with the Caterham's and Marussia's...! Circuits like Melbourne, Monaco and Canada I'm confident I can win at, but then when we go to a circuit like Barcelona or Hungary I'm miles off the pace! What I want to know is, does anyone else have this problem, and is the solution to mod the tracks, edit the set-up more, spread the field out in my performance file, or something else..? Even if you have no solutions I would be grateful if you could share your experiences so I feel like I'm not the only one! Thank you in advance. :)

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Re: Title Challenge
Date: April 19, 2013 01:57PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
All I can say is that playing with a keyboard is in this case a little more complicated than playing with a streering wheel, because not every cc-line is good for a keyboard as well.

But also beside keyboard, every track has it's own settings for the cc-performance. E.g. especially Jerez and Valencia 2008 are very easy to drive ;-). Being about 3 seconds faster than the rest of the field shouldn't be a problem there. Other tracks are more difficult.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy