Zaz PatchDownloader don't working?!

Posted by dmention 
Zaz PatchDownloader don't working?!
Date: April 16, 2013 02:09PM
Posted by: dmention
Sorry for my English.

I download GP4 (patched v.1.02.) and Zaz tools from www.gp4central.com.

I Install Zaz tools. Run Patchdownloader, click "Download Patch 9.6 and Install". Process not runnig. Nothing is going. I can only click "Cancel".

1. Why?

Without this patch under the Windows XP and Windows 7 game often is shutting down.

2. How can I resolve this problem?

THANK YOU!!
Re: Zaz PatchDownloader don't working?!
Date: April 16, 2013 02:25PM
Posted by: mortal
You do not need to use the csm patch down-loader, it is likely the csm updater server is down, and I know that Zaz has been busy lately with real life. Use the 'Jump to' menu on this page and navigate to downloads/gp4/patches. Also, the v1.02 NOCD will only work with an already v9.6 patched GP4.
Clean install of GP4. Run once. Install v9.6 patch and the nocd. Install gpx_patch. Run gpx_patch and set verbosity to high. Set cpu to 0. Install Zaz Tools. Set the compatibility mode of GP4.exe to XP SP2 and run in administrator mode. Download a mod (cuh expansion file) of your choice. Install mod to csm and test.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy