Tcam cuts away part of helmet?

Posted by flat tyre 
Tcam cuts away part of helmet?
Date: April 12, 2013 11:58PM
Posted by: flat tyre
I downloaded a new set of Tcam positions, but for some cars it cuts away part of the helmet. I also get it when trying the head rotation (from gp4tweaker) in cockpit view.

I'm guessing that it's because they're too close to the screen. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how I could stop this?

Thanks in advance! :)

btw... This is the first time I've played GP4 for nearly 10 years. Now that I've got the patience to mod it, I've been loving every moment of it! There's so much to find, and you can really make it feel like your own game. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2013 11:59PM by flat tyre.
Re: Tcam cuts away part of helmet?
Date: April 13, 2013 04:26AM
Posted by: Briere
With GP4Tweaker real-time edit, press H or K (I don't remember which one does what) on the Onboard Camera Projection tweak. Should do the trick :)
Date: April 13, 2013 06:47AM
Posted by: rracunis
Press H,K,M,I,J or U and find out the correct position for the helmets with GP4tweaker
Date: April 13, 2013 03:34PM
Thanks both of you, will give it a try now and see what happens...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 13, 2013 03:44PM
Worked like a charm! The Jaguar Tcam still looks odd, but I'll find a way around it. Thanks again. Now, back to GP4 :)

Date: April 13, 2013 05:15PM
Posted by: Briere
Actually, if you're using default cars/helmets/everything, you don't need to move the helmets :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy