Starting grid fixed - Melbourne and Sepang 2012 by F1virtual

Posted by rracunis 
The masters from the F1virtual released a couple of days ago 2 fantastic new tracks 2012: Melbourne and Sepang.
In 2013, the starting grid has changed that's why the position of these tracks are wrong.
Here you can find a fix to this very small problem , I hope it helps the community and also that the bug really is corrected.
link: [www.sendspace.com]
Greetings

Ricardo
@Ricardo

Awesome! This is what I was looking for! Thanks much mate :)

How do you do it btw? (I really want to swap the starting grid position of F1 Virtual's 2009 Spa Francorchamps.)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

You're welcome mate , it's a bit complicated to explain how to do , if you want send me the track and I will try to help you
ColdBlood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Ricardo
>
> Awesome! This is what I was looking for! Thanks
> much mate :)
>
> How do you do it btw? (I really want to swap the
> starting grid position of F1 Virtual's 2009 Spa
> Francorchamps.)

Send me the .dat file of this track
Will do when I get home.

Btw, I remember there was a tutorial about switching the starting grid of TTM's Melbourne 2007 from a forum, but I couldn't locate it yet.

ColdBlood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will do when I get home.
>
> Btw, I remember there was a tutorial about
> switching the starting grid of TTM's Melbourne
> 2007 from a forum, but I couldn't locate it yet.

Here [www.grandprixgames.org] there is a discussion about some points related with the starting grid position .
I fixed the spa 2009 , I guess that it is working now , please let me know because the problem was much more complicated than in Melbourne and sepang 2012 .
Link : [www.sendspace.com]
It works really well :) I really appreciate the post & the file, Cheers mate!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy