has anyone had a crack at this idea?

Posted by davegp4 
has anyone had a crack at this idea?
Date: March 06, 2013 02:48AM
Posted by: davegp4
putting diffrent cars or trucks ect; together in the game? say team1 has f1 team2 has go carts team3 renault trucks? is this possible.Dog
Re: has anyone had a crack at this idea?
Date: March 06, 2013 03:22AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
yes, its possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 06, 2013 03:25AM
wright here comes the questions first do I use the tweeker program to adjust diffrent shapes?
Date: March 06, 2013 06:47AM
Posted by: Briere
The problem would be to have decent tires for all cars/trucks
Date: March 06, 2013 06:53AM
does that mean one tyre shape for all?
Slow down buddy..

It will only work if you have correct coordinates for wheels, steering, helmets etc..

Yes one tyre and rim shape is only possible..

I made a full Ferrari F1 car lineup with available shapes and helmet and tyre position got screwed up..

Its an old concept.. You can try!

Date: March 06, 2013 12:22PM
hey slow down your way ahead of me!!!! hey hey hey man some of those old red look sweet, thats where I want to go with the idea but like you say I'll have to stick to one tyre shape & I guess the frame will have to be pretty much the same. have you still got the wad? that would save me a lot of work.(I)
Date: March 13, 2013 11:36PM
hey hasbriale any chance of getting old ferrari cars (lods & texs) as a link? they look cool.:-ohot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy