add ammount of laps for A.I

Posted by Alessio88 
add ammount of laps for A.I
Date: March 03, 2013 01:59AM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hiya all,i've noticed that in free practise ai only makes 23 laps in each practice,how could i force them to make more laps?i'm using a csm mod,thanks in advance :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: add ammount of laps for A.I
Date: March 03, 2013 06:01AM
Posted by: rracunis
As far as I know you have to change the values in globalvars.ini into settings folder . My configuration is based on minutes , from 15 to 60 minutes , but I suppose that you can set it in laps . Same for the Q1.Q2 and Q3
Greets
Ricardo
Date: March 03, 2013 11:34AM
thanks to reply,but i don't find anything that allow me to change that laps ammount,how should be called that line in the globalvars?

Greetings
Alessio

Date: March 03, 2013 01:08PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
If you're using CSM, you should be able to solve that with GPx.

In GPx, go to GPxSet in the tabs at the top of the window, then to Session Settings at the bottom and instead of using the standard section, adjust the settings for each session. If you give them more fuel for one stint, there is a chance that they'll drive more laps. I've never tested this myself, though. Keep me updated, please, if it works.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: March 03, 2013 02:11PM
yes,i tried already,but after they reach 23 laps they don't go on track anymore,infact if i make the session least 80 minutes,on last 10 mins nobody goes on track

Greetings
Alessio

Date: March 09, 2013 01:32PM
Posted by: benvelor
same problem for me....

i notice a file qualrule in \Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_data in csm folder, but i don't know how to edit
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy