GP 5

Posted by tom316 
GP 5
Date: November 24, 2012 12:48AM
Posted by: tom316
Hey Folks,

I am new on here so forgive me if this has been covered allready or if I am supposed to put this somewhere else..?

I read an interview somewhere, a pretty serious one with Geoff Crammond about him getting a serious itch on working on GP5 and that he may have allready been working on it.
I got all excited until I saw that this interview was 2 years ago and cannot find anything anywhere about a potential GP5.

Does anyone know the latest on this?
Is there a real chance of this happening?
Gosh I would love it esepcailly now with all the changes, DRS/Kers/Tires / new qualifying etc...
How amazing woud it be..

Thanks guy, hope to hear back.
Re: GP 5
Date: November 24, 2012 12:59AM
Posted by: mortal
If you did it, it would happen faster..... ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 24, 2012 01:01AM
i would if i could, trust me, but i have no knowledge of that kinda stuff. I wonder how much money is needed, we should raise it, or i just win the lottery and would donate it to make this game, for real...

So I guess you dont know anything either about this...
Date: November 24, 2012 11:51AM
Posted by: Lo2k
@Tom :
The truth is that Geoff Crammond has retired (he came himself on this forum to tell it to us). So obviously there's no GP5 in development.
If you want DRS/KERS/New rules and such, you can have a try at Codemaster's F1 2012.
It has nothing to do with GP4 (despite some of their developers expressed they loved the game and were influenced by it) but it's the most up-to-date F1 game on sales.

That's the way it is.

Date: November 24, 2012 12:16PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Lo2k schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Tom :
> The truth is that Geoff Crammond has retired (he
> came himself on this forum to tell it to us). So
> obviously there's no GP5 in development.
> If you want DRS/KERS/New rules and such, you can
> have a try at Codemaster's F1 2012.
> It has nothing to do with GP4 (despite some of
> their developers expressed they loved the game and
> were influenced by it) but it's the most
> up-to-date F1 game on sales.
>
> That's the way it is.

Jep, but before buying it, I recommend to watch some videos about F1 2012 on Youtube ;-). I was convinced by them not to buy F1 2012, because GP4 is much more realistic in so many things (driving physic, impact damage, etc.).
Date: November 26, 2012 11:49PM
thansk guys, damn......

and yes nothign could ever beat GP4, but i cannot get it to work properly, even with the suggestions i have read on here.
any link you could refer me to on how to make it work on my new pc?

F1 2012, tried the demo. You cant even keep the car straight on a track..it is ridiculous. It looks amazing, but the driving is horrible.. i may stil lbut it when it goes on sale.
Date: November 28, 2012 12:16AM
Posted by: davegp4
what's your new pc?
Date: November 28, 2012 12:30AM
Acer - AMD A8-3800 / 2.40 Ghz, 64 bit / 8 GB Ram

I cant even install the full version. it stops at like 90%, so i can only instal the 1/2 version read of disc
Date: November 28, 2012 01:44AM
Posted by: davegp4
try unpluging your internet conection first then disable your anti virus software & firewall, then try loading the game. are you running xp?(H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy