Editing my GP4

Posted by Grempta 
Editing my GP4
Date: October 28, 2012 10:06PM
Posted by: Grempta
So how do I edit my GP4, in the meaning of installing cars, installing steering wheels, installing tyres and such? I want my game to look good and CSM piss me off because I cannot edit anything in it, because I don't know how it works (for example GP Tweaker, to edit Camera Position).

&NR=1&feature=endscreen

This guy has some nice graphics going on, I just want to have some similar results as well. Any tutorial up?

HELP ME PLEASE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2012 10:07PM by Grempta.
Re: Editing my GP4
Date: October 28, 2012 10:43PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
A very simple look at the FAQ topic, which is even pinned at the first page, so that you don't even need to use the search bar (which usually should be the first address when you look for something), would have helped you out. In the FAQ topic you will find masses of tutorials.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: October 29, 2012 01:20PM
I will take a look, sorry for this, I am new on the forums and I am not familiar with the things around here. I will post more in case I am having problems.
Date: October 30, 2012 10:18PM
I am wondering, how do I add 2005 Steering Wheels to an older CSM mod?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy