deleted

Posted by alexjb 
deleted
Date: October 10, 2012 04:29AM
Posted by: alexjb
deleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 02:47PM by alexjb.
deleted

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 02:43PM by alexjb.
[www.grandprixgames.org]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Have you installed CSM?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
- Yes, you have to download all 12 parts ;-).
- You have to extract them all (use WinRar or 7zip for that)
- Make sure you have installed the CarSetManager (CSM).
- If not, download and install it. Link: http://www.gp4db.com/index.php?category=misc&section=Tools. Zaz-Tools is what you need ;-).
- After installing CSM open the CSM-file which should be included in the mod-download.
- CSM opens and installs the mod. Important: On my computer CSM does not show me a progress bar, but the intallation lasts up to 45 minutes, so you have to wait a moment.
- Then close CSM.
- Go to the main GP4-directory and open supdirectory GPsaves/carsets. That's where you mod might be installed.
- Now you only have to doubleclick the CSM-file. The GPxPatch should open. Click start and it should work ;-).

Two pointers:
- Don't give up playing GP4 ;-). It is too great and too realistic to quit.
- Mods are not everything. Of course I like driving other seasons than 2001 as well, but I don't use mods. You can use other carsets and the current tracks as well ;-).

Kind regards
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 02:48PM by alexjb.
Is this problem solved? If so, please edit your topic header. ie: [fixed]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 02:46PM by alexjb.
It's a difficult mod to get working. It isn't a CSM mod, its a whole distribution of GP4 updated to 2012.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy