New Gp4's stuff following the new refreshed policy - SUGGESTION

Posted by rracunis 
Hi all ,

Welcome to the new era of the GP4 .
I'm opening this thread to suggest that people concentrate all the new releases here , always following the new author's policy proposed by Bigbrother and accepted by the most of the best authors of the GP4's stuff along the time .
It will avoid to open several threads in the forum and also means a clear idea about the new time in the game : everybody working together to keep alive the GP4 still for a long time .
Don't post WIP works , try to use this thread for release only , lets keep it as clean as possible .
Please be aware that this is just a suggestion , the moderators of the GPG forum has to give their approval .
Greetigs

Ricardo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2012 07:43AM by rracunis.
I would like to know if is allowed to publish here in the forum any stuff converted from F1 codemaster
Thanks
Ricardo
Idea is good... but like i said there are bruised egos and lost souls... wont work out with them..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2012 06:27AM by hasbriale.
hasbriale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idea is good... but like i said there are bruised
> egos and lost souls... wont work out with them..

...... I think this kind of comments, not lead anywhere, if you think so, then shoulds "cattle call, the names" instead of you throw fuel to the fire, but that comments are sad, very sad even. ..... (N)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Pedro.. I admire your work.. I don't have any issue with you at all.. I'll take my words back! (Y)
I have suggested something and there was again controversies between members of this community . I guess that we are dreaming with this new era !
Ricardo
Let's get a straight answer here, Hasbriale...

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
1 word ................. GP4EVER (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy