any ideas for this problem?

Posted by thehornet 
any ideas for this problem?
Date: August 02, 2012 01:18AM
Posted by: thehornet
ive noticed that if an ai car has a problem....lets say a puncture...he will retire..is there a way to set it that they try to get back to pits?
Re: any ideas for this problem?
Date: August 02, 2012 01:43AM
Posted by: davegp4
that a good question, sometime I find when racing against some big names you want them to continue, this would be a great change, could it be possible that all cars AI with problems such as oil, water, engine, sus, trans, break, throttle, lose wheel, punture, are told to pit.
Date: August 02, 2012 03:35AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I'd personally like a way to make it that they can't pit

Not really realistic if a guy just pits to fix an electrical or brake problem

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: August 02, 2012 03:45AM
yes not very realistic I must admit but with game in mind limping back to the pits to be fixed won't earn them any points ether it just keeps them in the game, so maybe a small program to switch back to pits for all failiers would be nice, now I wish I'd taken that programing course!
Date: August 02, 2012 04:55AM
Posted by: Vizu
What you people are asking for is a part of the core game programming. It will not be achievable.
Date: August 02, 2012 04:59AM
thank for the feed guys, there all just ideas.(H)
Date: August 02, 2012 01:01PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Sometimes they do get back into the pits, i have seen cars back into the pits with a loose wheel. A puncture they retire direct thats true.
Date: August 02, 2012 04:23PM
Posted by: thehornet
thanks for the comments on this....im glad its not just me then who thinks it would be nice to change the failier settings etc
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy