Pit Crew disappeared during race

Posted by RenaultFan 
Pit Crew disappeared during race
Date: July 08, 2012 08:06PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
Hi Guys

I have noticed that my pitcrew have disappared during the race, they are there for qual and practice but not for the race. The thing is its only at one track and the other ones are fine so I dont know if it has something to do with that?? I have tried re-calibrating the graphics and deleting my f1gstate file and made sure that there was a 1 in front of 1 ; Animation rendering mode. (0 - cheap lighting, 1 - proper lighting, 2 - VS) v2

Anybody else have any ideas as Im stumped.

Jeremy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2012 08:06PM by RenaultFan.
Re: Pit Crew disappeared during race
Date: July 08, 2012 09:50PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
I replaced it with another version of the track and it works fine, must be something with the track.
Date: July 13, 2012 08:11AM
Posted by: ASWinner
Same problem:( everything is ok in my track except the pitcrew...
Date: July 13, 2012 10:55AM
Posted by: Bruce D
When I had this problem before it was a issue with my graphics config file. I downloaded a new one from here and never had the problem again, regardless of track. Might be worth a try doing that. Search on here for a f1config file
Date: July 13, 2012 11:26AM
Posted by: Lo2k
You can check that this line has a value above 0 in graphics.cfg (not sure that's the cause anyhow)
11 ; [MAIN VIEW] Draw X objects in pit lane (0 => off, else max number of 'teams' to draw)

Date: July 13, 2012 01:45PM
Posted by: mortal
The pit crew are obviously underpaid if they're not prepared to hang around for the race....just sayin'.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy