(REquest) Guia Maccau

Posted by JOtruba 
(REquest) Guia Maccau
Date: June 05, 2012 05:24PM
Posted by: JOtruba
Can annyone plese port Guia Maccau from GP3 mod? (into Indyanapollis slot if possible). i adore that track and it is conssidered one of best race tracks but i did not see it made for GP4 (inspite of there actually as stated IS GP3 verssion) can somone like port it (no clue how trackmaking fworks for GP4) or make it?.

as allways i look for way to get 26 cars on start aswell so if annyone has anny leads,or if you need more details on Maccau please contact me throu here or FB ( [www.facebook.com] ) group
Re: (REquest) Guia Maccau
Date: June 05, 2012 05:38PM
Posted by: Atticus.
I do plan to create a Macau beta in the future, though it is the most uncertain of my projects. And it will not be a GP3 conversion either. Also, I plan to use the Monaco slot for it.

I think the most difficult thing to do in a Macau .dat will be the elevations. So if you can show me as precise as possible elevation levels, I'd appreciate it.
Re: (REquest) Guia Maccau
Date: June 05, 2012 08:16PM
Posted by: JOtruba
[gp.macau.grandprix.gov.mo]
i am affraid that best bet would probably be geo map of the area but this is something that might be better oficial site's laps - tho most likely skewed by point of view i assume that since it will be in racing game that is how most people will see it .)

as for the Monaco track hmm i like Monaco (tho i use 91 instaed of default) is tehre anny way your future Guia track will be convertable for Indy? (an awfull track), i have in past tried to and failed using various other tracks and found out that manny good tracks are not usable in this slot (altho surfer's paradise worked for some reasson)

still thank you for aking this track and if there is annything somone like me can try and do to help let me know.

EDIT - asked for the info at source (oficiall Guia race track page contact) wheather it works or not i can not say but it is woth a shot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2012 11:03PM by JOtruba.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy