Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel problem (Solved)

Posted by Fergy 
Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel problem (Solved)
Date: May 12, 2012 08:30PM
Posted by: Fergy
Hi all,
anyone using a GT3 RS wheel with Gp4? I'm having trouble getting it to configure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2012 09:43AM by Fergy.
Re: Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel problem (Solved)
Date: May 14, 2012 10:04AM
The fix was as easy as disconnecting the pedals USB cable and connecting the 6 pin Svideo style cable (not sure of the correct name). When the ClubSport pedals connected via USB the game detects a controller A and B meaning you can't fully configure a controller.

That left just one problem with this wheel as Fanatec provide no Profiling program with this wheel unlike Logitech. I found a great program called Joy2Key
and with this you can assign things like Visor wipe, Look back and so on.

The Wheel itself adds a new level of force feedback to this great game giving it a more realistic feel than the G25/27 for example.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2012 10:06AM by Fergy.
Date: May 14, 2012 01:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Good to hear. Maybe mortal can add this to the FAQ.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 15, 2012 10:20AM
Here are the button numbers to help use Joy2Key. Buttons 1 to 8 will map in game. Buttons 16,17,18,19 can be assign anything else you might like. For example I have Track Map on 18, Wipe Visor on 19, Time and Position Info on 17 and Remove Info on 16.

Joy2Key

Hope it's of use, feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2013 03:44PM by Fergy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy