Canada CTD

Posted by Bruce D 
Canada CTD
Date: May 08, 2012 07:48AM
Posted by: Bruce D
I've got a funny problem, all my Canada tracks, regardless of trackpack or mod, always seem to suffer much more from CTD or complete system freeze than others. I was trying to do a 100% race last night there and even with saving every 5 laps I've only got to lap 15 in 1h30min of playing and gave up because it either CTD or froze the pc. I was using the 1993 trackpack with a personal 93 mod which I've done the entire Spanish GP in one go with the same trackpack and mod, so it's not that, but then I noticed no matter what Canada I use I always have trouble. Is there any reason for this? The only thing I can think of is that everyone is basing their tracks on one that has a bug in it that doesn't like my system. No, I haven't tried the original version again. It's ok if I do a quick 5% distance race, but it can't handle the long ones.
Re: Canada CTD
Date: May 08, 2012 11:45AM
Posted by: mortal
I'd like to see a crash log from gpx.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 08, 2012 01:17PM
Ok, well I'll try again soon and see if I can get it to CTD rather than freeze the system completely. It seems to always freeze last night on lap 18.
Date: May 08, 2012 10:03PM
Tried again now and all it will do is freeze on lap 18,even when I save on that lap. So I can't get a log. It even froze on lap 23 when I accelerated the time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy