Formula One 2009 : WCP Thread (Williams and BMW Released on P3)

Posted by frybender 
Hi...

I present myself, im working with WCP Group, who is doing a 2009 Mod for rfactor. But in the past, we helped Dutch Can to release his Toyota TF109.

And now, if someone is interested, we are thinking about : convert our car to GP4.

Our first car ?

WILLIAMS FW31

The Williams FW31(made by rolnik sam w dolinie), stills in WIP. Some renders here. Ok it needs to be mapped, and we could be happy if someone can mapp it. We are doing others moddels too so we havent time to build and mapp at the same time.

A big Thanks to Isaint, he is Ok to mapp this car with his Modding Group... Thank you so much, because this guy is very talented.

MCLAREN MP4 24

McLaren MP4 24, based on MP4 22 MMG. We have the permission from MMG. This MP4 24 was created by Kelvin and Vesuvius, and Kelvin give me the permission. So this car is totally legal. Gigi4 will convert it for GP4.

This McLaren is very beautiful, and WCP Group will continue to work on it a lot. If someone wants to take " screens" of it, he will be welcome.

BMW F1.09

Our third car : The BMW Sauber F1.09. Made by rolnik sam w dolinie, the F1.09 is totally from scatch as the Williams. It's cloose to be released, because the mapping is almost done (just the wings) and the man who is mapping it, is called GGSF1 ! Etexito is skinning it right now. New renders soon.

The car is based on Australia Version, but we are working on Spain Version.

RedBull RB5 // Toro Rosso STR4

Our 4th car, who is very usefull : the RedBull RB5, usefull because if we made it we have the Toro Rosso too. Rolnick is working hard on this moddel, this is the first pic of it.

Like ever we are looking for a good mapper if we havent the time, and looking for someone who is able to convert it.

This moddel is from scratch of course...

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 06:58AM by frybender.
McLaren MP4 24 added.
i like the mclaren, id never drive it, but will be fun to overtake in my gp4 :)
frybender,that mclaren looks a bit strange...aren't normals flipped on one side?is the Alpha channel ready?

My GPGSL Career
I'm sorry but the McLaren is not made by WCP-group, it's MMG's MP4-22 modified by Kelvin and me, so there is no permission to release it! and to prove it's the same car( newer version than yours), here is screenshots from mp4-24 modified by us in gp4:
[i19.photobucket.com]
[i19.photobucket.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2009 07:24PM by vesuvius.
where you publish it?

My GPGSL Career
it won't be published.
vesuvius Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it won't be published.

Ops.I missed MMG rules ;)

My GPGSL Career
Ye i know that because Kelvin is working for us, and we have both autorisation : him and autorisation by MMG to edit their MP4 22.... Autorisation given by Kelvin himself, and Shanakar (MMG)...

So we are legal
ok, I will ask from Kelvin if that's the case :)
No problem mate (but he is on hollydays), but he hasnt noticed you are two for that car... So i had your name in the thread...
yes that's ok, he should come back from vietnam soon.
vesuvius Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sorry but the McLaren is not made by
> WCP-group, it's MMG's MP4-22 modified by Kelvin
> and me, so there is no permission to release it!
> and to prove it's the same car( newer version than
> yours), here is screenshots from mp4-24 modified
> by us in gp4:
> [i19.photobucket.com]
> gpx_4030.jpg
> [i19.photobucket.com]
> gpx_4032.jpg

ok,i saw your screenshots...and i've read frybender's post...but i don't understand how the same car looks a bit ugly in frybender's screenshot.Maybe normals are messed...

My GPGSL Career
his shot is taken from rfactor, not gp4 and also my version of the car is newer.
@ Vesuvius : i will be happy if we have this newer version :d (awaiting your permission confirmation)

@senna9194 : yes the shoot is from rfactor. If someone could take great shoot as Skaanaginen, Craigo, Isaint... He will be welcome.

@ All : Gigi24 will convert our McLaren to GP4.
Isaint will mapp our FW31.

Thx a lot for them.
There is no need to convert it to gp4 as it's already made in gp4 format by us (kelvin, me and MMG) so if we have permission from MMG we can release it :)

@frybender

you will get the the newest version soon, when I have talked with Kelvin about some details of it :)
@ vesuvius : Ye you can release it yourself, but WCP Group worked on the shapes a little... More poly, and new texture on the nose cone... But do what you want ^^

And thx for sharing, i understand that you have to talk with kelvin...
Great Work, congrats !!!
@frybender I sent you a pm but you don't answer, I convert many cars of f1c, I can try to convert your cars if you post a link where I can download it.

thanks
BMW Sauber added.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy