GP4 Helmets

Posted by JonVic 
GP4 Helmets
Date: October 09, 2003 07:53AM
Posted by: JonVic
i currently use carset creator to install helmets into GP4. I use the original 1.00 exe to use carset creator with and then put my no-cd 1.02 exe into the game when i have finished so i am using the patched version then. The thing is that when i use carset creator to install the 2003 helmets into the game they all go in to the game fine and when i use the 1.00 no-cd exe the helmets all show in the game fine.

The thing is that when i put the 1.02 exe into the game all the helmets show fine except the 2 bar cars and 1 of the minardis. They still have the default helmets and i just cannot get this to stop happening. Why the 2 bars and 1 minardi and the rest are fine? very weird. How else can i put the helmets into the game if carset creator doesnt want to work properly?
Re: GP4 Helmets
Date: October 09, 2003 08:05AM
Posted by: ralphi
you have to delet the tex files that are in the GP4\cars folder..

Date: October 09, 2003 08:21AM
Posted by: LarryM
Well, you have to copy the new tex files into the cars.folder. This goes for Minardi also I think. Stupid programming/sloppy work.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: October 09, 2003 09:29AM
so you copy them in and change the names to match the previous file then?
Date: October 09, 2003 09:31AM
Posted by: Timzaghi
lol, jonvic, you have some good news too, now and then? ;) You always come here with a problem ;-)

Date: October 09, 2003 09:50AM
where else would i come with a gp4 problem? dont you start with the 'you have loads of problems stuff' that was done and dusted ages ago :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy