the 2006 mod from gp4db.com

Posted by mitadumapaga 
the 2006 mod from gp4db.com
Date: January 26, 2012 08:47PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
hi guys I have two questions concerning the above mentioned mod.

1) when you drive this mod, dont you think that the effekt of being to close to the car ahed (a.k.a being in the dirty air zone) is waay too significant. I really find it impossible to even get close to the cars which are up to a second slower than me. Especially on tracks such as IMOLA, BAHRAIN, SEPANG etc. I know how to make the effect less significant, but I am asking myself, whether the way it is, isnt the way things actually were back in 2006. Because i still remember schuey being powerless to get alonso in turkey, or alonso to get michael at imola.

2) do you think the sound of the cars in this mod is realistci ?? i dont actually. so, where do you think I can find a more realistic sound package for 2006 engines.
Re: the 2006 mod from gp4db.com
Date: January 26, 2012 09:04PM
Posted by: plodekk
You can modify the performances, the values ​​of the motor or the pilots.

About the sound of the engine, here you will find many more realistic:
[www.grandprixgames.org]

PS:2006 does not have, but have a 2005 that you can use.

Cheers......(B)

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
Date: January 26, 2012 09:18PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
thanx a lot , man. The sound problem is fixed !! ;)

however, changing the slipstream effect is not bothering me at all. I know how to modify the values and have no problems with driving behind a slower car and getting in the slipstream. I was only interested to know, if those who have driven the mod think the values are realistic. Do you think that the effect in the mod is realistic and do you think it is in accordance with the real way the 2006 cars got affected from it. If the majority of the posters think, that whats in the mod is unrealistic as a slipstream effect, i ll change it. But if not.. i ll leave it and keep struggling like a pig to overtake somene ;d
Date: January 26, 2012 11:12PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Well, delete the slipstream ini file, for me that is the only problem with GP4 is impossible to drive behind another car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy