Hi Everyone. Newbie Here.

Posted by pescador11 
Hi Everyone. Newbie Here.
Date: January 23, 2012 07:21PM
Posted by: pescador11
Hi everyone. Just started playing GP4 and really like it however I do have a few questions for you GP4 enthusiasts...What's the easiest way to install those cool looking helmets with the (mirror like) reflective visors, where you don't see the driver's face? Also, when I play the stock versioin of GP4 I get really pretty shiny looking cars but when I patch to 9.26 the cars lose there shinyness and are rendered in dull colors. BTW...thanks to you guys and this community. I've downloaded some great Mods and learned (took me a while but I did it) how to install them too bad my Puter is pretty old and I get slow FPS with most Mods. Thanks for these wonderful Mods. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
Pescador
Re: Hi Everyone. Newbie Here.
Date: January 23, 2012 10:36PM
Posted by: mortal
Welcome to the forums. Try Easywad or WadUpdater. Check out the GP4FAQ (pinned topic).

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Hi Everyone. Newbie Here.
Date: January 23, 2012 11:05PM
Posted by: pescador11
Thanks Mortal. I'll give them a shot.
Pescador
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy