Jaguar makers(schroder) and Monza version Mclaren makers(wai)

Posted by aquarius_varun 
see this superb shot.Guys it is the best of the pictures I got

That is one nice pic! The brake glow on Wilson's Jag is far more crimson than I thought it was!

Note that Wilson does not look out of place in the Jag dispite being so tall (He had a customised extended Minardi). He sits just as far out of the car as Raikkonen.

Nice pic, but it still doesn't help much. I could use some close ups of exhausts area, for Jaguar, so if anyone have them, please post them here...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
can't you use my jag as an example? :)

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
lol...no! What if you did it wrong? :-P
I'd do it even more wrong then ;-)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Erwin I using your Jag.... as my first texture work whenIknow how I will post an screenshot.
Trust me.....

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
i'm dying for mclaren's monza aeropackage. what a beautiful car.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
me too .... look how beautiful is Mclaren Compared to Jaguar :)
the older shape of mp4-17d was beautiful. but this is awesome. it has very elegant lines. the only thing it lacks is the wings before monza.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Wai Please release the monza version mclaren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Yeah, PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy