What's a CSM?

Posted by 2chance1 
What's a CSM?
Date: December 28, 2011 03:25AM
Posted by: 2chance1
Excuse me if it's been asked already or in the FAQ thread, but what is a CSM mod? I have the utility but never screwed around with it...what can you do with it?

I'm still a nub at GP4 :P

"The chequered flag is really just a stupid wooden stick and a piece of cloth. It's a small thing, but it means so much when you cross the line at moments like that. It was unbelievable." - Sebastian Vettel
Re: What's a CSM?
Date: December 28, 2011 05:34AM
Posted by: mortal
CSM is a program written for GP4. Car Set Manager. Use it to load a CSM mod into GP4. To do that your GP4 must have the correct v1.02 exe, have the official patch applied and gpx installed to your GP4 installation.
Download a CSM mod and CSM will unpack it and install it. Once you have successfully installed a mod, and or a track pack using TSM, which is part of the CSM program, you can then set whatever variable you require and start the mod. It will then load the mod into the GP4 wad files, load a selected track and start gpx, where you can then make additional changes before starting GP4.
Download your choice of CSM mod and associate the file type (cuh or tup) with CSM. Then run it. Visit gp4db.com for mods.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy