@ZaZ

Posted by mckey415 
@ZaZ
Date: October 06, 2003 04:15AM
Posted by: mckey415
Hello!

Please tell us a little about your plans for Carset Manager. I mean when do you plan to release new version? Will it support *.car files made with CamEditor v6.4? Madman said that you plan to include support for coord files (.ini? i don't use GP4Tweaker...) of GP4 Tweaker. Is it true? Maybe something else?

thanks...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Re: @ZaZ
Date: October 06, 2003 05:43AM
Posted by: ZaZ
I'm working on carset manager 1.0 which has a totally different structure, and a lot more capabilities. It will be compatible with Gp4Tweaker, and also with CamEditor 6.4 files.
Maybe i'll release another version first with CamEditor 6.4 file support first, because that shouldn't take much time. I looked at the file format and it shouldn't be a problem.
1.0 should have a lot of new features and maybe it will be the last version that i'll make.
Don't worry... there's going to be something else which should replace it, and which is a lot better.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Re: @ZaZ
Date: October 06, 2003 06:16AM
Posted by: mckey415
well, great news! it's good idea to release pre-1.0 version with support of v6.4 car files. waiting for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy