how many of you are good boys?

Posted by jawwad01 
how many of you are good boys?
Date: October 05, 2003 01:31PM
Posted by: jawwad01

we write in the f1 forum ...... Ms passed under a yellow flag, Bari didnt gave enough room, he deserved the penality, he is so ragid, he is a stupid driver and bla bla bla.

now i ask you !
what are your styles of driving in gp4? do you guys follow the rules?
do you drive like Ms,kr,jpm etc :):):)

i must say in gp4 i never deserved a penality :) Joking

Re: how many of you are good boys?
Date: October 05, 2003 02:11PM
Posted by: vuilniszak
sometimes i "forget" to brake :P

Date: October 05, 2003 03:17PM
Posted by: tux
its strange, but every time someone tryes to get passed mid corner, or i try over take. they allways ram me :s ;-)

Date: October 05, 2003 05:09PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I go crazy trying to pass everyone.
I go like Senna, and a few others. If there's somebody in front of me, I have to make stay behind me! But I don't crash into others.
Ahh, I know. I drive like Valentino Rossi! Yes, it's true! And I make mistakes sometimes just like he did today in Montegi, and then I also come back :)

Date: October 05, 2003 09:37PM
Posted by: ferrariace
I drive like Dale Earnhardt,if they are in front of me they usually end up of the track or into a wall.Its by accident of course I brake too late.

AMD64 3200+ Asus A8V-Deluxe 1 gig DDR - Radeon X800xl
Audigy4 - Seagate 80gig and 160 gig
DFP
Date: October 05, 2003 10:59PM
yes Rossi is a great rider , he came back superbly yesterday from 9th to 2nd , i believe if there were some more laps he could have taken win as well.

who brake rules ? :)
if we take someone out we dont get the penality isnt it?.. this feature i think is not present in any game.

so how many of you do this? :)
i was coming out of the pits once at Monza and was leading the race and when i was on the first chicane at Monza ... A back Marker took me off :@ and still those back marker dont get the penailty :) , why cant we have this feature in the game? ( PENALITY ON TAKING CARS OFF), i know its almost impossible but Madman can answer.

Date: October 05, 2003 10:59PM
But you should break too if you hit them!
I remembered. I drive like Senna, Valentino Rossi and Gilles Villeneuve! Yes, but of course not at their level. I resemble them only. But I try really hard. Of course sometimes the AI drivers get too conservative and brake when I'm accelerating (ex: Variante Ascari, on the exit)! Bunch of bastards - especially Williams drivers!

Date: October 06, 2003 01:14AM
Posted by: mclaren_rmn
I drive like me. =)
I usually brake later than the AI drivers
so I often make them spin/out of track.
Date: October 06, 2003 01:22AM
Agree with jawwad01!
Man, I hate those drivers that can't slow down to let people ahead of them keep going, but instead they have this setup driving line that they have to follow no matter what. Yeah, GP4 has to improve that. A LOT. Please MadMan!!!

@mclaren_rmn:
Good to see you drive like yourself :) It could be a bit scary if you drove like Katayama (in Brazil we called him Kata-Grama, meaning Collects-Grass, because he was always out of the track, or breaking :)). I drive like myself too, but my style is too aggressive. Can't have someone in front of me. Not in videogame, not in real life.

Date: October 06, 2003 02:05AM
Posted by: Abstraction
i drive like alex yoong :)

Andrew. Australia.
Date: October 06, 2003 02:10AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
i drive like myself and always get from about 19th on the grid to about 2nd at the start

Date: October 06, 2003 04:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I drive the same as mysticalcrayon but then i always end up spinning soon after and then i drive onto the track and then some guy just drives into me like he has the racing line when i was clearly infront ;)
Then i get sick of racing, turn the car around and hit as many people as i can!
Not my fault, i was in front of them :P

Hehehe

Date: October 06, 2003 06:15AM
yesterday, i did a 360 spin on corner 2 at silverstone and managed to keep everyone behind me :)

Date: October 06, 2003 08:13AM
Posted by: DEF
I´m a sunday driver.........hehehe

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: October 06, 2003 08:17AM
Posted by: ralphi
i drive like JPM i think,.... i'm very agressive... sometimes i cheat bu thats not usually..

Date: October 06, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
I drive like myself too :)
I try to be the fastest all the time , if I can´t , the 2nd faster :) .... and I like to start from last place and show my pace to other drivers and go away of them after overtaking them lolol
Date: October 06, 2003 12:21PM
once i got the the black flag but still managed to keep all the cars behind . How? , ask rubens :) , he was Obeying me ( MS) even in gp4 :) Joking

Date: October 06, 2003 01:24PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Dont understand why you discuss the situations in indy03.

MS started his overtaking maneuver many hundret meters before yellow flag. Its allowed to finish the maneuver until yellow flag - that shows the official regulations. MS doesnt do anything wrong.

Montoya made a big mistake - no 2 big mistakes.

He has a bad start and made to much pressure. He tried to overtake barrichello on a position where no inteligent driver tried the same. He crashed into barrichello - barri couldnt do anything against.

Also: Barrichello was much slower than montoya. Montoya could overtake barrichello on every place 1 or 2 laps later.

He also made the biggest fault ever seen. FIA regulations shows that its allowed to made drive trough within 3 laps after penalty was shown. Montoya could changed tyres in 1 lap after penalty was shown and in next lap he could made drive trough. But he didnt do that. First he made drive trough, drove 1 lap on dry tyres (with 2 spins in gras are of indy) and than he change tyres. He lost 30 seconds in 1 lap with dry tyres.

In Indy he was to stupid for formula one.

In GP4 i`m driving like MS, KR, JPM, DC, JT, FA, RB and all the other guys.
`
P.S. I`m sorry for my english but i got some (many) drinks. ;)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: October 06, 2003 02:09PM
schimmy, no one mentioned indy ;)

Date: October 06, 2003 02:55PM
Posted by: F1Crazy
I find it so tempting to ram people from overbraking on corners; its so easy to do especially with the GP4 physics engine... ramming does no damage to your front wing if you dont ram the driver in front too hard...

In a related issue: Should'nt the front wing be subjected to damage on any collision with any other object? Look at Pizzonia going into the back of a Renault (I think) at Montreal this year... his whole front wing was ripped off...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy