WIP Lamborghini (mp4/18)

Posted by dreams come trulli 
WIP Lamborghini (mp4/18)
Date: October 01, 2003 02:10PM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
This is my first real car (not changed any old cars) I hope you like it cause I did it with paint :s (i know :s:s) but I would appreciate if you all give me your opinion so I can change the car. Tnx:

Re: WIP Lamborghini (mp4/18)
Date: October 01, 2003 02:14PM
Posted by: Spike02
very nice :) a bit more colour and you've got yourself a great livery :)

Date: October 01, 2003 02:37PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Man, if you've done it with MS paint....wow! Looks nice this black reflection. Try some bright, light colors (like white, light blue <--might work amazingly well!), and good luck :)

Date: October 01, 2003 06:48PM
Posted by: Slave1
Maybe make the bull bigger on the airbox

[]
Date: October 01, 2003 11:47PM
Posted by: ViperF1
Cool!

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&quot;I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing.&quot; - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: October 02, 2003 01:53PM
like this less darker gray?

Date: October 02, 2003 02:04PM
Posted by: DEF
really good!!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: October 02, 2003 02:29PM
Posted by: Guimengo
It's improving :)
But try some blue (light) lines on a few parts behind the cockpit. And some really white little things on the front side.
But how did you do that all in paint? Did you import some textures (like the lamborghini...)?

Date: October 03, 2003 08:58AM
yes, I copy the .tga file from photoshop to paint and then I paste sponsors, import pics,... it's a simple program but you still can do good things on it
Date: October 03, 2003 09:04AM
Posted by: ralphi
i did the sam thing on my last car which was Alfa Romeo but now i leard how to use Paint Shop Pro..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy