car templates

Posted by etivadesign 
car templates
Date: October 01, 2003 09:07AM
Posted by: etivadesign
does anybody have any templates of the car textures, im making my own fantasy cars, and its hell at the moment. also is there any way of getting the origional carshapes into Z modler, this would also help
Re: car templates
Date: October 01, 2003 10:58AM
Posted by: markko
nooob! lol, try gpxpainting site for a mp4-18 template.

Date: October 01, 2003 11:04AM
Posted by: DEF
Take the originals shapes with Z-mod and try to make your own templates.
I´m making jaguar with Erwin open source.

1- I use z-mod views to draw the extern lines, with special papers
( transparent one ) over the monitor then I pass this paper and I use Corel or photoshop. That´s it.
Finaly always textures fits complete on mapping.Re scale that.

I´m still experiment but I don´t have a clue of mapping.

Post Edited (10-01-03 18:06)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: October 02, 2003 10:45AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
phewwww DEF that's sounds like some good old craftmanship..... luckily for you there's another easier way.... I wrote a Quick Guide To Find Out Mapping for GP4. You can get it in the downloadsection of our site (sig).

[edit]we got quite a few templates too[edit]

Post Edited (10-02-03 17:46)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: October 02, 2003 02:20PM
Thanks Max, I will try

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: October 02, 2003 02:27PM
Max i did the sign about 3 or 4 months ago but I forgot the password, so I don´t have another mail and reyect me for a new acount....can you gave me a new password? thanks for helping me.
I did the templates in that way cause I don´t have a clue all instint. Anyway that wasn´t complicated...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy