Some problems I have [fixed]

Posted by ShadowXx 
Some problems I have [fixed]
Date: September 21, 2011 11:10PM
Posted by: ShadowXx
Hey Guys,

Sorry for being a pest lol Its not really a whole bunch of problems but it is something bugging me, Ive put my Helmet in the game but for some reason,
it doesn't show up, Michael's 2001 Helmet does :( Im guessing because the file is a bit too big but surely that shouldn't mean that it doesn't work should
it? Also those boxes are a pain in the arse, but I think thats just the overlays which Im pretty sure I can sort out myself but any info you have about the
helmet would be appriciated :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2011 10:42AM by mortal.
Re: Some problems I have
Date: September 21, 2011 11:19PM
Posted by: TeamBPR
Oooh, yuk :(

Check your cars.wad and double check you haven't got duplicate DriverX_X.tex files, and also if you've replaced the TEX with your own TGA that you have downsampled for all LODs. Or make sure GP4 is using all LOD0s for cars (and I think you can set it for helmets too?)..
Date: September 21, 2011 11:34PM
There isn't any duplicated Ive just checked, Ive also resized the file and thats still done nothing.
Its strange, I replace Vettel's backup Helmet files and they work file, I then take his out and put mine in
and this is the result I get. All the other Helmets Ive installed in the exact same way (Alonso's, Hamilton's ect) as I have mine
but for some reason mines just not working :/
Date: September 22, 2011 12:22AM
Wait Ive fixed it :) Just had to change some things in the Graphic file and rename some stuff and it worked fine :) The only other problem I have now is with the cars, for some reason no matter how much I change the resolution, graphics ect, the cars still appear in a low texture, like you can see. Any Idea's on how to fix this?
Date: September 22, 2011 03:21PM
Posted by: Cyberacer
check these settings in f1graphics.cfg:

1 ; Increase car texture quality (1 on, 0 off)
1 ; Animation rendering mode. (0 - cheap lighting, 1 - proper lighting, 2 - VS) v2
3 ; [MAIN VIEW] Texture filter quality (0 => none, 1 => point, 2 => bilinear, 3 => anisotropic, 4 => flatcubic, 5 => gaussiancubic) v3
3 ; [MAIN VIEW] Texture filter quality for mipmaps - if any - (0 => none, 1 => point, 2 => bilinear, 3 => anisotropic, 4 => flatcubic/quincunx, 5 => gaussiancubic) v3
7 ; [MAIN VIEW] Max anisotropic filtering (1 => off, to max 7) v2

Date: September 23, 2011 04:01AM
Thanks Cyber that sorted it :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy