slow AI in monza

Posted by Alessio88 
slow AI in monza
Date: September 09, 2011 07:49PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,i'm playing at monza with a csm mod,but Ai cars does only 310 km\h and they are using only 6 gears how can i fix it please?

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: slow AI in monza
Date: September 09, 2011 08:41PM
Posted by: TeamBPR
If it's only that track then it's the Magic Data for the track probably, have a look at it, and compare the AI setup in the Magic Data with your own setup that works properly (i.e. uses all gears and gets you up to whatever the speed should be... around 340/350kmh at Monza). Then change the Magic Data so the setup is similar to your own. If it's still way off it might be the Air Resistance item in the Magic Data needs changing.
Date: September 09, 2011 09:18PM
yes,it's only in this track,and i get a good sped round 340 km\h,but how can i put ai to use 7 gears in magic data?and how is called air resistance? to modify them i'm using tsm thou

Greetings
Alessio

Date: September 09, 2011 10:42PM
I don't use TSM Personally but I believe you can use it to modify track magic data, if not you can use the CMagic Tool that's available in most GP4 places, and use it to extract and edit a track's Magic Data. In the magic data is a line called "Air Resistance", which should be around 18000 I think for Monza.

If it's not happening to your car though it sounds like just the AI Setup, or perhaps their CC Power Factor... try and find the Magic Data for the Track using CMagic or TSM and check the Power Factor is around* 500. It could be their setup too, the wing might be way too high for the gear ratios. Explore the Track Magic Data though to check the AI Setup against your own, and also the power factor maybe..
Date: September 09, 2011 10:57PM
ok.i've download cmagic,but it coudn't find the magic data of my monza,in tsm i can modify power factor,i've adjusted wings,but for the ai i can choose only 6 gears :(,and in tsm i don't have air resistence line,if i send you my monza via PM could you fix it for me please?

Greetings
Alessio

Date: September 09, 2011 11:13PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Try using TeamEditor...

Set the 7th Gear under Teams tab --> CC Gear. (Y)
Date: September 09, 2011 11:20PM
ok,it works now,but if i have already done a fp and saved a game the cars still slow in the saved game,but if i start a new game then it's fine,any solution to bring it on the saved game?

Greetings
Alessio

Date: September 10, 2011 01:52AM
Posted by: hasbriale
Great to know 7th Gear worked....

Beats me... :( Just wanted to let you know how to get the 7th gear working... ;-)

No idea what happens after you save and load a game..
Date: September 10, 2011 03:23AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
the performance file can also sometimes control how many gears each team are using. Take a look and change if it's not correct

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: September 10, 2011 10:37AM
everithing it's fine now,it was the power factor that was set to 450,the only thing as i said it's that i've start the week end now and the modify dosn't afflict the saved game,but if i start a non-championship race in monza then ai reach around 338-340 km\h,the thing is there is a way to put the power factor at 500 in the saved game?to me it's strange coz in tsm then in magic data space if i put for example 8 percent of rain possibility dosn't rain in fp,but then if i put 99 percent possibility of rain then load back the game,then in qualify it's raining,so i don't understand why i get the change in the weather,but the power factor still at 450 in that saved game...

Greetings
Alessio

Date: September 10, 2011 10:38PM
I thought it was the magic data, unfortunately, I don't think you can apply it to a saved game, even though the magic data is stored in the Circuit .DAT file. I might be wrong though.

You might just have to forget the saved game.

Glad you fixed it :-)
Date: September 10, 2011 11:33PM
ok it's a new thing i have learned for the future some experience xd,thanks a lot to help me and to learnt me that thing bout magic data:)

Greetings
Alessio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy