Cameditor 6.4 online *updated*

Posted by Lo2k 
Re: Cameditor 6.4 online *updated*
Date: October 01, 2003 02:42AM
Posted by: PSVwally
Lo2k, i cannot download any file from your site... with downloadacc it says: internal server error!!

i only get it with your files...so if you could place them anywhere else so i (and perhaps more people) can download them!

thanks

come baby, dance with me
Date: October 01, 2003 02:44AM
Posted by: b-tone
the new .car files dont work with csm :(

____
Tony

Date: October 01, 2003 04:04AM
Posted by: mckey415
thanks b-tone...
that's not amazing, so we all have to ask ZaZ to add a support of the new car files to csm asap...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: October 01, 2003 10:56AM
Posted by: Lo2k
@b-tone : Sure CSM can't read them, it's the reverse side of the medal for flexibility of partial saving : i got to completely redesign .car format, sorry.

@PSVWally : Another guy told me about this matter with Download Accelerator, i don't know what happens with that tool, well, anyhow, an easy solution exist : just right-clic on the package icon and choose "save as..." and it will be good. Hopefully my tools are not heavy enough to need a download manager.
Just for info, Flashget works perfectly right.

Date: October 01, 2003 12:12PM
Posted by: PSVwally
hmmzzz i think i had an option of Downl.Acc on, because with right click it also downloaded from that program. But i've solved the problem and have the camedit and 3deditor now...so thanks and i'm gonna try out some things in the next couple of weeks.

come baby, dance with me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy