little question on textures

Posted by Alessio88 
little question on textures
Date: May 29, 2011 09:05PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,i've got a simple question for you ;),if i want on a car turn a texture,wich tool should i use?thanks for the answer

Greetings
Alessio
Re: little question on textures
Date: May 29, 2011 11:00PM
Posted by: ramf1v
Pre or post Slimtex ? ....either way your looking for flip and (or) mirror. What software are you using ?

F1Dev
Date: May 30, 2011 07:30AM
what do you mean abaout software?slim tex it's not good because i want to turn only one texture that is in a Lod0,lod1,lod2 and lod 3.

Greetings
Alessio
Date: May 30, 2011 09:51AM
Ah...maybe your viewing it it in GP4 Builder, and just need to Reverse all Textures in the preferences ?

....dude it would help if you posted a screenshot of your problem.

F1Dev
Date: May 30, 2011 05:36PM
yes i thought so it's easier this is the change that i want to make :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the vodafone logo that i have circled it's on the wrong way what i want to do it's to turn it,it should be like the other vodafone logo that you can see next to the one that i've circled..

Greetings
Alessio
Date: May 30, 2011 05:46PM
I'd use Photoshop , select logo with circular marquee , copy to new layer, flip horizontal, that should fix it...or copy and paste the right hand logo over the left one.

F1Dev
Date: May 30, 2011 11:42PM
excellent it did work,thanks a lot mate i've leart another thing,thanks again :):)

Greetings
Alessio
Date: May 31, 2011 12:55AM
Cool, np.

F1Dev
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy