Wadupdater helmet problem...

Posted by airjimracing 
Wadupdater helmet problem...
Date: May 04, 2011 02:55AM
Posted by: airjimracing
I've updated all the helmets for this year, thanks to DaiMon & Grl48.

The weird thing is that the Lotus Renaults (BAR's place) and Team Lotus cars (ex-Minardi's) have kept with their original helmets (Villeneuve, Panis, Alonso & Yoong).

I can't seen to update those hemets.

Any clue?
Re: Wadupdater helmet problem...
Date: May 04, 2011 07:17PM
Posted by: Lo2k
These two helmets are not in the wad, they are directly available in "Cars" game folder.

Date: May 07, 2011 03:04AM
Thanks Lo2k!

Since we're on the topic, I loaded the Pirelli tyres (wadupdater) but the michelin_tread_0 (when the tyres aren't rolling) shows the original tread (i.e. in the pits or braking).

When the Michelins are rolling they show the slicks. Any idea?

Thanks again.
Date: May 07, 2011 09:40AM
Posted by: Lo2k
I doubt it comes from wadupdater...check all the tyre tex files (with texresizer or another tool) to be sure they are all correct.

Date: May 07, 2011 02:55PM
Posted by: neilcaine
There is a folder in your gp4 main folder called "cars" - you need to copy the helmets for both Lotus (original gp4 slot - bar) drivers and the 2nd driver from the team lotus (again original gp4 slot minardi) into that folder - then you should see them in game!
Date: May 09, 2011 12:26AM
I'll check thanks a lot guys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy