CSM GP4 Tweaker issue

Posted by icky 
CSM GP4 Tweaker issue
Date: May 02, 2011 02:23AM
Posted by: icky
Hi all i had a rummage through the forum and i couldnt find a solution to my problem. Basically i have a csm which needs helmet and onboard camera position tweaks. Now i have done this and have the numbers in a Tweak.ini file in the GPSaves folder. However it does not load when i play the game. I found a work around which ment loading Tweak after opening Csm and applying the tweaks but sadly this means i have to keep replacing the GP4 .exe everytime i restart CSM. I have tried enabling the changes by changing 0's to 1's etc. I believe my problem lies in my settings folder and i can post that up if people would like to check it but before i do that i was wondering if i am missing something obvious?
Re: CSM GP4 Tweaker issue
Date: May 02, 2011 03:29AM
Posted by: mortal
Maybe something like this. it is a swap.ini in the settings folder. in the data folder you must have a tweaker folder with the tweaker.ini files.

[Main]
Format =

[Swapfiles]
File1 =anim\anim.wad,anim.wad
File2 =Gpaedia\GP2001_English.gps,MenuData\PC\GP2001\GP2001_English.gps
File3 =tweaker\gp4tweak.ini,gp4tweak.ini
File4 =tweaker\gp4tweak.dll,gp4tweak.dll
File5 =tweaker\gp4tweak.bin,gp4tweak.bin
File6 =mod\f1graphics.cfg,f1graphics.cfg

[SwapFolder]
Folder1 =Performance,Performance
Folder2 =tweaker\gp4tweak_data,gp4tweak_data
Folder3 =GpxPatch,gpxpdata
Folder4 =GpxPatch\%Weather%\%trackname%\,gpxpdata
Folder5 =GpxPatch\%Weather%,gpxdata
Folder6 =GpxPatch\gfx,gpxpdata\gfx
Folder7 =GpxPatch\pnl\GPG Logo,gpxpdata\pnl\GPG Logo
Folder8 =GpxPatch\pnl\Boost_GPGSL_2010,gpxpdata\pnl\Boost_GPGSL_2010
Folder9 =Gpaedia\Images,MenuData\PC\GP2001\Images

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: CSM GP4 Tweaker issue
Date: May 02, 2011 06:44AM
Posted by: icky
Thanks for the reply mortal i took the file paths i thought were necessary to me, i only took the tweakers which is something i did before. I changed the folder name to Tweaker too. I noticed in my Tweaker folder i am missing the .dll file. How important is that? Also after putting that together and copying it into my gpsave carset all the cars reverted back to the 2001 cars with no tweaks. I exited and CSM gave me an error saying it could not swap the .ini files. I reverted back to the original swap file and copied back in the original tweaks etc and now the game loads only the 2001 cars. How on earth have i managed that?

EDIT: It was simply CSM not likeing that i hadnt restart my computer that kept the 2001 cars but i still not managed to get this swap file right. I am going to keep looking into it after some rest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 07:30AM by icky.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy