He will inform the turns, but the growing
It seems - 58/58
wanted to leave as real f1
0/58
as the turns is happening, is increasing
1/58
2/58
did you understand that?

I wanted to try to find it, try to figure out how to change it, should have some .ini to see it, someone knows something?

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
Re: Help please...
Date: April 21, 2011 12:07AM
Posted by: mortal
What you want is laps completed, not laps remaining. afaik I've not seen or heard of anything to change this. Of course someone will come along and prove me wrong as usual. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 21, 2011 01:00AM
Posted by: shep34
The defpanel posted in this thread [www.grandprixgames.org] has the laps remaining, doing a count down to 0.
Hasbriale provided me a copy of the ini file, and having tested it here, the laps do count down. Maybe contact Hasbriale for the ini file (not sure who originally came up with that defpanel, so I would just pass you on to contact him...)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: April 21, 2011 02:32AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Yep, will be nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: April 21, 2011 03:12AM
Do want! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 21, 2011 03:22AM
Posted by: hasbriale
shep34
The defpanel posted in this thread [www.grandprixgames.org] has the laps remaining, doing a count down to 0.
Hasbriale provided me a copy of the ini file, and having tested it here, the laps do count down. Maybe contact Hasbriale for the ini file (not sure who originally came up with that defpanel, so I would just pass you on to contact him...)

Hi Guys...

Me too, tried sweat it out to try and figure out how to make the lap appear in a progression and not like a countdown when using Digital 2004 or Digital (GPxSAT) .. after plodekk put up this topic.

Maybe it has to do something with the programming or coding when GPxPatch was released.. It is meant to be shown that way as shown on TV.

I even tried to cover it up with the traction control (TC) image but as the laps bar is primary it TC is overalpped by it.. I gave up.. :(

And... Ahem.... The defpanel shep34 has mentioned is totally original and I take credit of its creation.. (H)
Date: April 21, 2011 03:30AM
Posted by: shep34
Aaaaah, my apologies to plodekk - the defpanel by hasbriale counts the remaining laps DOWN, not a "climbing" lap counter.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: April 21, 2011 03:49AM
oh, in that case, do not want! :-)

Date: April 21, 2011 08:00PM
Posted by: plodekk
Thank you all for the information and exchange ideas.

Penalty can not be equal to F1 real, would be nice.

Greetings,
Fernando.

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy