Problem with tyres

Posted by neilcaine 
Problem with tyres
Date: March 24, 2011 09:09PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Hope someone can help me with this, I've been using slick tyres for a while now with the new Pirelli ones that have been released by Lee, Excalibur etc and they look great in game. I must have altered something yesterday because every time I start a race now, the tyres have the 4 grooves on them from a few years ago! How have I managed this and what can I do to correct it? I've tried re-installing different tyres by Josekast and Excalibur and they are slick tyres but still the game shows the grooves when the cars are stationery, once the race starts obviously you can't tell but I just can't work out what has changed. I have all the tyre/wheel files saved in a folder and usually just add them to my cars.wad but something is wrong somewhere - may be a simple solution I haven't heard about but any help would be appreciated

managed to solve problem - re-installed game - a file must have been corrupted somewhere

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 11:58PM by neilcaine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy