question about with defpanel

Posted by Alessio88 
question about with defpanel
Date: March 06, 2011 01:29PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello to everybody,i've got simple question,i've download the 2009 defpanel by tony,and when i try it in the game the flags that should appear dosn't work no one of them,can someone help me please?thanks in advance
this is the panel

[gp4db.com]

Greetings
Alessio
Re: question about with defpanel
Date: March 06, 2011 02:16PM
Posted by: Excalibur
1-Install the "flags_pan" folder into the Infogrames/ Grand Prix 4/ gpxdata/ pnl folder.
2- Into Gpxpatch: open the GpxCInfo tab. Then tick a free slot and load the the defpanel.ini from the flags_pan folder
3- Launch GPXpatch. It should work.

If not, disable the previous installed defpanel.ini into Gpxpatch and enable "Export in memory"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 06, 2011 02:46PM
ok now i can see the circles,but as you can see in the screenshoot there is a yellow flag situation in fact on the wheel i can see the yellow light is on but in the defpanel it's off why? thanks for your help

[img195.imageshack.us]

Greetings
Alessio
Date: March 06, 2011 04:17PM
Are these elements activated into the .ini file?

1- go to Gpxpatch/GpxCinfo tab/ defpanel.ini and click on "modify"
2- check Yellow flag, Blue flag and Warning "Active element" must be enabled
3- Also, "Active filter" must be enabled. Click on modify to enable the filter for each session of the race and for the cameras positions you want. ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 06, 2011 04:33PM
ok,i've opened it and on the left there is a list with all the obejects in the panel,but it looks like there aren't those flags,no one of them i don't understand why

Greetings
Alessio
Date: March 06, 2011 05:05PM
Open the defpanel ini file (not into GPX patch) and look if there are these lines:

Item08=YellowFlag
Item09=BlueFlag
Item10=Warning

if not, copy and past into your ini files. Are you sure you are not using the defpanel_no flags_items.ini file? There are 2 ini files: Defpanel_flags_items.ini is the one you have to use.

Date: March 06, 2011 05:29PM
Yes i'm using the Defpanel_flags_items.ini,i've put the 3 lines that you gave me,but then in the Gpx patch tab,still can't see them in the list,and in the game still not working:(

Greetings
Alessio
Date: March 06, 2011 06:06PM
Ok, my advice is that you should try another flags panel with the defpanel from B-Tone and Ruboy. Try this one by Samuele: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Date: March 07, 2011 12:12AM
i've tried the one from samuele as you told me,but i stil have same problem,tried in gpx patch and the flags are not in the list,and tried to put the lines in the .ini file and nothing happened:(:(

Greetings
Alessio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy