Texture Problem Fresh Reinstall

Posted by Leigh Abbott 
Texture Problem Fresh Reinstall
Date: September 14, 2003 03:50PM
Posted by: Leigh Abbott
I unistalled Gp4 today so i could reinstall it again, i am interested in participating in a certain league and i wanted to get a fresh installation so i could fix the game up correctly so i corrospond with the rules. Anyway, i had the Gp4 2003 Megapatch installed before i uninstalled if that's any constallation, so when i reinstalled i loaded up a race quickly, i found that the Ferrari Car is completely white, no texture whatso ever. I though, eh maybe the Ferrari texture in the cars.wad file may have become corrupt at some point, so instead of reinstalling it all over again, i updated the cars.wad file, i updated all the textures in that wad file including the ferrari, and all the other files have been sucessfully updated, and the ferrari is still in it's state of textureless. Completely white. Maybe somebody could shed some light on this, should i reinstall again?

Please note i did patch the game up (9.6) then i used Decripted NOCD 9.6 and i installed GPx before i started up the game for the first time, if anybody has any hints please try and help.

Cheers!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy