2010 mod problem

Posted by littleone90 
2010 mod problem
Date: October 24, 2010 04:20PM
Posted by: littleone90
hi guys i'm trying to vreate a 2010 mod, but i have got 2 problem at the moment:
the first is whit the track specific car, for example i have create a folder named "ferrari mel" for the melbourne car, and i have write it in the config:

but when i play i always see the bahrain car, that is in the folder "ferrari"
how can i solve that?
the second thing is that even if i configure whit csm the gpxinfo whit the 2010 panel and revcounter, ingame i see the panel from 2009 empty mod by tony and no revcounter..
anyone can help me?

Re: 2010 mod problem
Date: October 27, 2010 02:52PM
anybody know how to solve that problem?

Date: November 02, 2010 10:42AM
Posted by: Robert
For the first issue, see the data page of the CSM 1.25 advanced docs to see where you're going wrong - they're not included with the new csm so I've uploaded them here for you:
[rapidshare.com]
You need a "TargetFile=cars_xxxxx.wad" line as the trackspec system is meant to create multiple cars.wad files, and you'd need to set those wads through gpxpatch to be used for the different tracks

If however you just want to load one cars.wad based on what track is selected from within the mod, you'll want to use comma seperated directories with variables - you can see how this works in Tony's 2006/2009 empty mods.

As for the second problem, are you swapping the 2010 panel and revcounter into the gpxpdata folder so gpxpatch can use it when you load the mod?

Hope that helps :)
Rob

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: November 02, 2010 07:36PM
the problem are solved, thank you!
only one thing, i don't understand how to set specific helmet for race..
in the config.ini there is write this:

;var example:
;Liuzzi3 =Sakhir
;Luizzi will use files in Hi\Montreal for track 3

is wrong this or what?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy