another bug for glitch list

Posted by aquarius_varun 
another bug for glitch list
Date: September 08, 2003 06:57PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Today I was doing a friday free practice session at the A1ring in a non championship race at A1 ring.Nearly 3 minutes to close of session, I noticed the two toyotas coming back into the pits.The pitcrew were waiting in the pit.But none came out and pushed the car back.So did the same thing happen with the other toyota.like so both cars amlost came in during the same lap.So they stayed there out in the rain for the entire remaining session.Is this one of Gp4's known bugs or am I finding it for the first time.If I am then I got to think to reinstallation then??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Re: another bug for glitch list
Date: September 08, 2003 09:03PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
hello guys??? Any replies?????????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: September 08, 2003 10:30PM
Posted by: Ellis
Theres lots of variations of this bug. Pit crews are very buggy in GP4

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 08, 2003 10:56PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

nice sig ellis!~!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy